Spend a pleasant evening on a sunset cruise to the Santorini Caldera.
Follow us on this unique memorable Sunset tour with dinner on board and explore the beauty of Santorinian caldera. You can choose if you wish to board the cruise at the main port of Santorini “ Athinios ” or at the “ Old Port ” below Fira town.
Our first stop will be in Nea Kameni, the “ volcano ”. Our guide will lead you up and explain everything about the history and the geology of “volcano”. Next stop will be Palea Kameni , the boat will stop at “Hot Springs”, the mud baths where the temperature of the sea is 30-35 degrees and you have about 30 minutes for swimming.
We embark back to the boat and continue to the island of Thirassia. Free time for swimming in the crystal waters while the crew is preparing the BBQ buffet with wine on board . Next we depart for the northern point of the island of Santorini , the village of Oia with two picturesque ports, Ammoudi and Armeni . Here the scenery is unique while we are sailing back to Fira.
What to bring with you: Hiking shoes/Trainers, Swimming costume & towel, Sunblock & hat, Jacket or sweater.
Local English speaking tour guide -
BBQ prepared on board -
Refreshments and water -
Beers and wine during dinner -
All taxes -
- For every extra participant the additional cost is: €72 euros per person
- Chlidren up to 10 years old have a 50% discount
- Entrance fees to volcano: €4 euros per person
- Any meal or personal expenses
- If you choose to embark on board at the "Old port" below Fira town then the cable car fee is 6 euros per person, per way.
- If you choose to embark on board at Athinios port then you can pay for a roundtrip transfer that costs 10 euros per person.
We strongly suggest that CANCELLATIONS must be advised at least 48 hours prior to Service Date (date of confirmed booked tour) so as to avoid Penalty Charges. Non Show results in 100% charge of the total cost.
Important: Our company will not charge any cancellation fee for tours or excursions canceled due to "force majeure" or any delays and incidents that are beyond our control.